Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thoughts after a long time!

So I know it's been over 2 years since I have blogged and I'm not saying that I will keep it up though I would like to but I just have to write 2 things down so that I don't forget them. I hate sharing things on Facebook, but want to remember so I am coming back!

I was trying to get Saydee buckled into her car-seat the other day and she wanted nothing to do with it. She was in the front passenger seat. As I tried to get her she would tell me know and go down onto the floor. Over and over I told her to come. Finally I said, "Come now or you will get a spank."  She looked at me firmly and said, "I say a tantrum!" I couldn't believe it she was threatening me. Normally she would just do it, so I guess we are making some progress!  I had to step away from the car and turn around so that she wouldn't seem me laugh out loud!

Now today was Kennas turn. "Mom I want ........". "Sweetie no I am sorry you can't have everything you want." But why?" "Because it's one of the rules of being a mom that I can't give you everything you want." "Oh ok, then I will just ask Dad, cause that isn't one of his rules" 

What?  Really?  Yes that's about how it goes in our house!

No comments: