Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Dresses

Growing up Mom would take us to the fabric store a month or so before Easter and we would pick out a patern and some fabric for our dresses. That has always been a tradition that I hoped I would be able to do. Well now that I have a few girls I am doing it!! We tried to make some dresses out of an old skirt without a patern and that didn't go over too well, so finally I just went and splurged and bought a pattern for $3. I am so happy with how the dresses turned out. Here are a few pictures but Railey again wouldn't hold still so I don't have any of here yet. Maybe we will try again later in the week. It was called Sunday after church and no nap, I am not standing still for a picture! But again there were plenty to choose from with our photogenic little Kenna. I especially love the one with Dad and his girls. The boys had already changed their clothes so there aren't any of them yet either.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

More Joy in "The Service" said...

The dresses are so cute! And the people in the pictures make them even cuter!

Techno Grandma said...

You are following a tradition that I did for our girls. Love it.