Monday, March 15, 2010

Girls Weekend

This past weekend I went with all my sister-in-laws and Mom down to St. George, Darc didn't want to come with being a few weeks away from having a baby and all. We had a great time. We soaked up some sun on Friday and went to dinner and played some games and then went swimming when it was raining on Sat. It was fun to get away and be with everyone and just have some girly conversations. I had to take along Kenna of course and she actually did really well, but got sick of her car seat but did sleep through the night the whole time. We were the party poopers and went to bed earlier than everyone else, I just couldn't keep my eyes open!

All minus Darc

Too cute to not post.

This is how I felt trying to keep my eyes open

But this is what would happen to me a few minutes later

Here's Kenna and Brindee (sp?) playing with each other they kept grabbing each others hands.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: