Friday, July 1, 2011

Oregon (Part 6)

While at the beach I knew that I wanted to get a bunch of pictures, especially family pictures that I could put up on the walls. I got a bunch of good ones and that's what this post is all for, our family pictures. The night we took silhouet pictures Railey had gone to sleep really early, so I figured we would get here the next night but there was no sun the next night so not good pictures so I have everyone but Railey.




Here's Mom and Dad




One of the ones of Steve and Me


Steve and Kenna


Steve and Damen



Another Steve and Damen



All 3 boys



Now they are posing, but it's cute



Now I think it's Steve that's showing off.



Steve and Seth



Another Steve and Seth shot



One more for good measure


Damen and Me



Seth and Me



Kenna and Me



Then the next morning Dad came down and took our family pictures they turned out pretty good except for that darn wind.








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love the silhouette shots. I love the family picture you have at the top too. You all seem to have forgotten the important rule of never turning your backs on the ocean...except Kenna. ;) JK I love it!