Sunday, July 10, 2011

Scout Projects

Seth has been so into scouts. He had his bobcat earned the day after his birthday and has been working on all sorts of electives and anything he thinks would be fun. One day he wanted to build a card holder so he got Steve and out they went. The had it built in no time flat and then Damen saw and was jealous so he had the idea to build the Lombardi trophy (that's the super bowl trophy for those of you like me who didn't know). So he and Steve set to work. They got all done and Damen knew that it had to have the NFL symbol on it so that was my job. Out came the dremmel and we carved away. It turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. The football sits nice right on top. I have yet to take pictures of Seth's card holder, maybe sometime.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: