Saturday, February 4, 2012

Who stole the camera from the counter?

Any guesses who stole the camera from it's spot on the counter? Oh well, he did pretty good snapping away and sometimes after I find him with it he convinces me to snap a few of him. He is a pretty good looking kid so I guess it's worth it. And isn't that the reason we went cheep with the camera we got, so that if he does break it again we aren't out quite so much money. Great pictures Seth!












Seth loves doing these hand stand flip things.




See Kenna's many personalities even between two pictures taken back to back




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Techno Grandma said...

Your photographer is amazing. I've learned to get a few pictures on my cell phone but can't seem to master putting them on my blog. sigh.

your little girls are sure growing up cute.

Jenny said...

Railey could be a model. ;) Of course, Kenna sure has variety in her shots.