Friday, March 2, 2012

Crazy Hair Day

The kids had crazy hair day at school. Normally all we would do is spike it up and let them walk out the door. But this year we got a little creative. Who knows maybe we were a little ahead of our normal run around the house trying to get ready so we had a little more time to do their hair. While I'm on the subject I am so glad I have boys first, I would hate having to get girls out the door with hair done by that early. I know it will come but I'm glad I could get used to it with just a few swipes of the brush. Now back to their hair. Damen is a little more reserved, doesn't really want to stand out much, but still wants to do it. Seth on the other hand wants to have the most crazy hair in the whole school. I think I was pretty close to winning and on he was so proud of it. He wore it all day even to the library and grocery store (we did try to have him comb it before he left but he wouldn't). There was so much moose, gel and hairspray that I made them shower to get it all out even though they are on the shower every other day basis.








Damen did take all the elastics out before school. He said they hurt too bad. To his credit I had just cut his hair and he didn't have much to work with


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

LOL! They look great but really tired. Or maybe the rubber bands were just tight enough to make them squint???