Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dament's Birthday

Since they boys were gone for Damen's Birthday we decided to have cake once they got back.  I made him a Notre Dame cake and he was so happy with it.  I'm glad because I hadn't been feeling too hot and wanted to do as little as possible.  




Happy Birthday to our first little baby.  I can hardly believe that he's already 11.  Where did time go?  Damen is such an amazing kid.  He's smart, intelligent, carring, loving, concerned about others, cautious, an amazing brother, and even more amazing son.  I can always count on Damen to help me with the girls.  I don't even have to ask, he sees a need and just does it.  His teacher at school says the same thing.  She says she has lots of good kids but no one as special as Damen.  He truly is one of a kind.  He's loyal, every teams biggest fan and has a love for football like I have a love for my kids (maybe even greater at times).  It was funny though, the other day we were going to one of Seth's games and I had bought Steve and the boys a "team shirt".  Damen had his on  but Steve wasn't wearing his.  Damen could not figure out why.  If he was going to cheer for his boy he should be wearing a shirt to prove it!  Oh we love you Damen.  
Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: