Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Determination

Yesterday Kenna was on our bed and I was trying to get some pictures of her in her blessing dress. Railey wanted so bad to get up on our bed as well, but was told numerous times--NO! I could tell she was getting frustrated with me but I didn't want her up there. All of a sudden she goes running out of our room, I knew her little mind was spinning with something. Then a couple minutes later I could hear her struggling down the hall with something. She kept saying "up on bed" and "heby" I figured out what she was doing so I had the camera ready for when she came around the corner into our room. She drug a dining room chair all the way down the hall into our room on our shag carpet. It was heavy for her but that girl is so determined. She knew she wanted up on the bed and mom wasn't going to help her so she thought of a way and then made it happen. I love that about her!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh this is funny! What a cute girl. Determination is so awesome and so frustrating sometimes!! Way to have your camera ready.