Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine Present

Steve is so romantic!!! He came home from the temple last night completely exhausted but had to tell me about how he had given chocolate truffles to all the women in the baptistry. He got someone else to pass them out so the sisters wouldn't know it was from him (the bro. would say this is from a naked guy with a bow and arrow), but eventually his wife gave it away and started telling everyone it was Steve.

So after telling me that I went to bed and found Hershey's chocolate nugget on my pillow with a note that said "Love nuggets all around. How many nuggets can be found."

I though it was sweet but didn't expect anything else. However in the morning and throughout the day I have found the following notes, with nuggets on them:

On the diaper wipes--I love you as a mother changing baby bums, here's a little nugget Yum Yum Yum!

On my plate of breakfast made by my boys--Love nuggets from all your kids have a special way of saying Happy Valentines Day!

In the diaper bag--Love nugget love nugget in a bag we love you even when your boobs sag.

In microwave--nugget nugget in the oven here's to some real Hot Luvin'!!

On computer playing "keeper of the stars" (our song) when I came in--Roses are red violets are blue love nuggets are yummy this songs for you.

On the toilet--nugget nugget dark and chunky isn't this love nugget in a place that's funky?

On the cake I made for everyone--Love nugget love nugget in a cake, how much love can one girl take?

On my pillow--nugget nugget in your bed may love always give you a soft place to lay your head.

On the seat in the car--love nugget love nugget in the car, you know our love will take us far.

I think there was one more if I find it I'll put it on but didn't he do good? Sure some were funny and maybe not romantic but he and the kids had so much fun doing this and it has made me laugh and even cry at times. I have got such a good husband and good kids, I love them so so much and am glad that I get this day to show them even more than I normally would how much I love them!!!!

No comments: