Thursday, February 4, 2010

This is the Wife

Often times Railey will get in the bath with me in the mornings. We figure it saves on a little water and I usually end up wet if I try and bathe her whether I am in or out of the bath. But there was one time she was in the bath with Steve and every time he would lay back he would say "Ah this is the life." Well she has now caught on and will lay back and say, "this is the wife." It's pretty cute. Well the other day I got Kenna and had her and Railey in the bath with Steve on call to come the second I hollered to get them out. Well Kenna started getting fussy so I decided to feed her. With Railey playing on the other end of the tub as us and Kenna laying in my lap, in the water, and nursing--Railey looked over and said "Kenna, this is the wife." I busted up laughing. When I told Steve, he tended to agree with Railey that Kenna did have quite the life right then.

No comments: