Tuesday, July 20, 2010

6 Months Old

Kenna is now 6 months old. Where has the time gone? It honestly feels like a big blur. I wish I could somehow slow the time down just so I could feel like I was enjoying every minute (not that I'm not) but maybe savor every minute is a better way to put it. While we were down in Richfield over the 4th she started rolling over, and did it a few times though we never saw it until we got home. She's now a pro at that. The second we put her down she's over onto her tummy and then she's mad cause she doesn't like that all to well. Then after she had that down I started sitting her up and now in the last day or so she is getting pretty good at that. Not that she doesn't still tumble but she's doing it, she's best on the grass. I love this little girl. Not that she's little any more! You should see the size of her thighs. I think she has now passed up Railey from when she was a baby, but her calves (8.5") and thighs (12.5-13"depending on if shes sitting or standing) are the same size as Raileys right now! At what age does it stop being so cute? Her cheeks are so kissable and I am always having to kiss them (well both sets for that matter) Oh please have time slow down for me baby girl, your growing up too fast!

here she is sitting up

here she is getting ready to roll over

she is happy to feel that she has some freedom

she just rolled over, the next picture though I decided not to post it was her screaming

Posted by Picasa

No comments: