Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hoopes Reunion

We had a great time at the Hoopes Reunion today. I only took pictures of my own kids and didn't take too many of those so I can't show all the fun but just a little. We got there and had breakfast then were pretty much on our own to visit and play in the water, play horseshoes, buy stuff from all that was brought to purchase, figure out what we wanted to buy at the auction (I really wanted a baby afghan that Aunt Sharon made, but once I tried to convince Mom that's what I wanted if I had another baby, I didn't have to spend money on it). The kids had a blast with their own cousins and even with their 2nd cousins. It was fun seeing all my cousins, we rarely get together anymore, so everyone is grown up by the time you see them again (if you see them again). Steph was here from Hawaii, so she fixed us some pig and that was yummy as was the rest of lunch. More water, more playing and then the auction (Troy was missed as the auctioneer, but his son sure tried hard--why do young people have to die?) After all the fun we had to head home to get Steve back to the temple and me home to prepare another priesthood lesson.


Brianne was sure making Kenna laugh and helped me get a good picture of her.

Railey bought a few bubbles and loved them there and continues to love them as we type out on the porch. Loads of fun and loads of laundry.

This is a picture of Damen with a water shooter thingy but look at that slip and slide in the background the rigged and put together this whole sprinkling system just for a tarp that was used as a giant slip and slide for the big kids, it was pretty impressive.


This was Railey blowing bubbles, it looks like she needed to blow a few bubbles out the bum to push that swim suit out (it was that way all day no matter how many times we tried to pull it out)

Here's the boys playing more with rockets and guns.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: