Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Photographer(s)

I was going through the pictures on the camera and deleting those I didn't like when I came across these. I had forgotten about them. Damen loves taking pictures and after church a few weeks ago he found the camera and snapped a few of me and Kenna. They weren't too bad! Oh how I love those cute kissable cheeks. But never fear I only kept 3 because a couple more were blurry and then there were 6, 2-8 minute long, videos of him doing a power ranger song or filming their favorite TV show. I don't need a movie of a movie!





I can usually tell who has grabbed the camera cause without fail there 2-20 pictures of them, mostly goofy pictures. Gotta love that smile on him though, just like his 1st grade photo and the reason I've stopped purchasing school pictures!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cathy Brian said...

usually it's my phone that has a bazillion pictures of who knows what. I have to agree with you those pictures of you and Kenna are GOOD! especially the second one.