Thursday, September 2, 2010

Soccer has Started

The boys have started soccer! They love it and we love that they get excited about it. We were lucky enough to get them on the same team. I didn't want to be going to two different games plus a flag football game (which is starting now too). They both are great. Damen loves playing forward as does Seth, but they also need Seth on defense (which he's good at but doesn't prefer). Steve is helping to coach the defense which leaves me trying to tackle to little ambitious girls, but it's worth it!


Seth waiting on defense


Damen


Seth is #8


Damen getting a fast break
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

K, I REALLY want to come to games so let me know times. I know, I know I failed a few years ago, but I was busier then and now I'm not so let me know.