Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Railey's 1st Skiing Experience

On Martin Luther Day we decided Steve would take the kids skiing. We had Railey all ready to go with her new skis (DI $8) when Steve had the idea to take her over to the church hill, instead of up to the resort. That was the best idea ever! She loved skiing but was done after about 20 minutes and wanted to go sledding with the boys. She did great, as you'll see on the videos. Yeah she's 2 1/2 and skis better than me. Steve keeps telling me if I'm going to learn I better do it with the girls 'cause the boys are already way better and would actually scare me to watch them at this point.

We practiced the pizza before we went over
Her cute double chin poking through her coat (oh she's so excited)

Waiting for dad to pick her up. She couldn't walk the boots were too big

Just getting the skis on and practicing pizza on the snow

there she goes down the hill
Here are a couple of videos of how well she was doing by the end. She's a natural!

1 comment:

Brooke Bailey said...

I agree... she is a natural! And a cute one at that!!!