Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Dresses

I will just say this! I have more talent in sewing than in taking pictures! Sad thing is I probably took more time trying to take the stupid pictures then I did sewing the cute outfits. But these are the skirts and sweaters I made for the girls for Christmas. I had an old skirt that I used to make both of their skirts. I wish I could show you the little details, maybe I will just take a picture of the skirt without a child in it. I used the fringe on the bottom of my skirt and just mad that the bottom of their skirts. They have little pleats up top but an elastic waste band in the back. I also made Railey's sweater out of an old sweater of mine. I was going to make one for Kenna and went to DI to get an adult sweater but ended up finding a sweater that was a 3T I figured I could use either the one I made of the one I bought for her but both were too big so I pulled out an old red sweater that she already had 0-3mo. The sleeves were originally rolled up so I just unrolled them and pretend I don't notice how short it is on her. Anywho I love how they turned out and Railey LOVES it. She wants to wear it All. The. Time.!!!




Now if I could learn to focus our camera. I tried really hard to get one of both girls but one of the was always out of focus. I just don't know how photographers capture those perfect pictures. I sure can't. Oh well we will stick to sewing instead!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brooke Bailey said...

What beautiful girls in beautiful dresses. It is amazing what you can do with an old article of clothing. You need to open you own little shop and start selling some of these cute items.