Friday, January 14, 2011

Uhh Mom!

Two things today. I've been wanting to show this cute little dress I made for Railey out of a sweater I got from DI. I loved how it turned out, and better than that--she loves it. Railey always wants to wear her "sweater dress." After making it though, back in the fall, I knew I wanted to get some cute, colorful tights to go with it. I found some at Target and figured they would work since they were a 2T-4T. They did for a bit, or until I washed them then I think they shrunk a little bit. Those darn tights like to slip right on down and pull her little panties with them. Kinda reminds me of when I was pregnant and was dumb enough to buy maternity pantie hose. They don't work they just end up around your knees while you are on your way to Sunday school!

Railey is not afraid of telling me if she has a type of problem. For example she will always come and tell me if she has a "booger problem", that's when she needs her nose blown. She'll tell me of others problems as well, but I laughed hard the other day when she walked up to me with her little tights and skirt on. She lifted her skirt and said, "Mom, I have a crack problem." Sure enough her little tights were right down almost under her little bum showing a full blown vertical smile! I guess that can be a big problem!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brooke Bailey said...

Gotta hate crack problems. You need to start teaching your kids to just "Say No to Crack."