Friday, February 11, 2011

Growing Up

So it is that time of month for me (now you all know I'm not pregnant) and I had gone into the bathroom to do a little out with the old in with the new (ok is that too much info?) Well it's true and of course I had two little girls in tow. Why can't a mom go in there by herself anyway? So I had a tampon in my hand, unopened (waiting for the girls to listen and leave the room) when Railey says, "Mom can I have one of those so I can grow up?" I guess at one point I must have told her she couldn't use one until she was all grown up. Maybe that was the same time she dumped an entire new box on the ground opened them all up and pulled them all apart only to come and get me to show me, with pride all over her face, what she had just done. I just hope it's a long, long time before she has to use them and once she starts she'll be wishing she didn't have to!

No comments: