Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blue and Gold Cupcakes

So in our ward, like in many, the Dad's and Sons are supposed to decorate cupcakes for the Blue and Gold Banquet. Well I don't know why they say the Dad's because everyone knows that it's the moms that are going to do it (especially after looking at all the cupcakes done this year). So I figured I wouldn't have to do any fancy decorating if I made the cake part cute. I found a place online that colored the batter and put a teaspoon or less of each color in the cupcake and I thought they were cute, so that's what I did. Then I left the decorating up to Damen since Steve didn't get home till way after the whole meeting even ended.


So pretty and colorful

I even love how the wrappers are stained pretty

Doesn't that just look like fun to eat?


Here they are all decorated with their M&M's. After they were all done I read the invite only to find out that there was a camping theme. Needless to say every cupcake except ours had a little fire made out of pretzels and Hersey bars. Ours were definitely unique and all eaten.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: