Saturday, April 16, 2011

Boy Stuff

I am always sewing something up for the girls--it's fun and I enjoy making girly stuff. But to sew for the boys, I don't know but it's not as fun. But the other day they said something to me, "why don't you make stuff for us?" I don't know I just don't. But Seth wanted a wallet to put his money in so it wouldn't be wide open in his mason jar. He wanted to go to the store and buy one but I said no. Steve told him he could have his and we would buy a new one for Steve. He was so excited until Steve had him go get his wallet, Seth saw it and said "NO!." To Seth's credit it was pretty hashed. So he said why can't we make one. I said ok but he didn't like my floral print and he suggested he had seen one out of duct tape so we set to work. We had so much fun making this. I think Steve was even impressed, but not enough to have me make him one--I did offer, he rejected the offer. But Seth is as proud as punch of his new wallet. It even has a place for coins, oh he's genius!


coin pouch


whole wallet opened up


whole wallet closed


Seth the proud owner of a new wallet!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: