Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Pics

Well I'll just begin by saying it was Kenna's nap time. It does explain a lot but I'll let you feel bad that I had to go to church with her after this. Oh what a nightmare. I wish I knew how to combine pictures to have 3 in 1 like I have seen on other blogs but I don't so you'll just have to bear with me. But I love how these first three pictures represent the whole photo session. They are Kenna taking off her bow. Oh how she loves bows! Ready. Set. Go









Can't you tell she is not amused.



The boys did a great job. They can be pretty patient--sometimes!


Dad and his two little princesses


Dad and his handsome boys


Me trying to deal with a screaming baby and still try to fake a smile


The only way to capture Kenna in with the other kids.


These 3 had no problem posing for the camera


As you can tell. You gotta love those cheeks.

Each one had to have a "kissing shot"


The "kissing shot" all started a few years back when one of our favorite shots of the boys was Damen (2) kissing Seth (2 months) on the cheek.


I threw Kenna up and begged the rest of the kids to look at the camera. Didn't really work though.



Dad and all the kids, with Kenna who is so done!

4 comments:

Cathy Brian said...

I've had photo shoots like that. It might not have been fun for you but it's so much fun looking at the pictures when there's just a bit of conflict !)

Jenny said...

Those dresses are soooo cute! Did you make them?

Techno Grandma said...

These pictures are the ones you'll treasure years from now. They'll be the memorable ones.

More Joy in "The Service" said...

I love them!