Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wink Wink

A while back Steve was winking at Railey, he's cute with the kids and me like that. Ya know how some people are winkers, he's one. I'm not but I find it quite charming. Anyway back to the post. Railey started trying to copy Steve and eventually got it down. She is so determined. So here are a few pics of her winking at the camera. It's still a very concentrated wink but a wink nevertheless. The other thing she's picked up is snapping her finger. And yes you can even hear it snap! She's good! I don't know that Damen and Seth even know how to snap but she goes around showing everyone. That is one thing I love about kids they are not shy to show what they have learned and accomplished. What changes in adults that we think we aren't modest if we show what we've learned. Who decided that anyway? It's stupid. One more reason Christ says we need to become like little children.



No comments: