Tuesday, June 14, 2011

End of School Party

Yeah I'm behind on this whole blog thing. But I figured I would do my best this week to get all caught up before we take off on our trip and I'm behind again. So the day school got out the neighborhood gets together for a fun little party with all these big blow-ups. We have great neighbors! The kids love going, I just wish the weather would be above 60 degrees one of these years. They sure had fun sliding down these wet slides but I'm surprised they didn't get hypothermia with how cold it was outside. It did warm up later that day but at first it was a tid bit nippy out.


Seth, being crazy Seth. He did like a flip thing and is loving every minute of it.



Damen --a little more cautious--that's ok, I trust him with Railey



Kenna playing--she wasn't so sure of the thing at first but gradually warmed up and loved it.



Railey--happy wherever she goes or whatever she plays on



Damen and Railey--see I told you I could trust Railey with him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: