Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bike Rider

Railey learned to ride a bike about a month or two back. The weather was warm and we were spending so much time outside. She came up to Steve and me and told us she wanted her training wheels off. So the next day I went out and took them off of one side and told her to ride. I figure if they aren't relying on the training wheels they will be fine and with only one on she only relied on it to get started and then she was off. So I was about to take the other one off when I heard a big boom and went and saw that her tire had popped. There was a whole in the actual tire and a blowout in the tube so that was that. I didn't want to fix a tire too bad so I went and found Seth's old bike and it was working so she hopped on that and took off. She needed help getting started but after that she was fine. It took about 30 minutes to help her get started and then she was even doing that by herself. The sad thing is she probably was ready last fall but I was too lazy. But it's our third child to ride a bike before they were 4! Now one more to go. We have only gone through one pair of shoes (she prefers using her feet as brakes instead of the actual brake. We REALLY need to work on that. I got her flip flops to help take care of that problem. Anyway here are a few pics and a video! Good Job Railey!!!


1 comment:

Adams Family said...

Good job Railey! I am jealous of your col-de-sac.