Monday, April 9, 2012

Railey's Easter Birthday

Railey turned 4!  I can hardly believe it!  This year she was the "Easter Girl" and she let EVERYONE know it.  For over a month before Easter she kept telling everyone and anyone that her birthday was on Easter and that she was the Easter Girl.  Somehow that was supposed to get her extra of something.  But she did have a great birthday.  When she was waking up in the morning I went in to wish her a happy birthday and she was adamant that it wasn't her birthday yet.  I asked when it would be and she told me not till after they sang to her in primary.  So we didn't sing because she was just being quite the bear.  Well lucky for me I got to be her teacher and was there when they called her name to come and open the mail box and find all the birthday surprises in there.  Yes there was one for her, surprise, surprise!  She was grinning from ear to ear.  They sang happy Birthday to her and she came and sat back down next to me and I asked if it was now her birthday and grinning from ear to ear she said YES!  Well we went home and quickly took a few Easter pictures and then headed in to open presents.  All she wanted was a Tinkerbell doll.  Because when she grows up she is going to be Tinkerbell.  So she got that and a couple of princess shoes (we split the box between Railey's and Kenna's birthdays.  Oh she was in seventh heaven.  It was fun to see her excitement.

 
 
 
 

Later that afternoon Darc and Jared came over to have cake with us.  We found some really cute cakes online of some Easter baskets with a chocolate bunny in them and she loved is so I tried to duplicate it.  I came to realize rather quickly that I can't do a basket weave and with lots of kids hanging out around me I quickly turned it into some sort of next looking thing.  Oh it doesn't matter she LOVED it no matter what!  They decorated it with all the peeps and bunny and eggs and everything.  That's when I realized It didn't matter what I did to the cake all the candy alone would make the cake perfect for any child between the ages of 1-15.  
 

She made her wish and refused to tell us what it was.  But that's normal she won't even tell us her dreams because "a dream is a wish" (yea from Cinderella) and if you tell your dreams or wishes they won't come true.  But we have a beautiful birthday girl who continues to grow up faster than we want her too.  She is definitely our happy girl.  In every prayer she says she prays that we can all be happy and then she goes about trying to make that come true.  She is definitely the sunshine in all of our days.  That's not to say that she doesn't have her fair share of arguments with her brothers and even Kenna but that smile she has is everywhere.  We love you Ray, Ray.  Happy Birthday!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: