Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day Camp

We had Day camp earlier in June.  The Second week of school being out.  It was fun to just go and spend the day with Seth and his age group.  We have some great boys in there right now.  Not that all the boys haven't been great.  It's just that this group are a little more obedient than past groups.  Here's a few of the pictures of all the fun we had. 
The boys in the paddle raft

Mining for gold

"Look Mom, I found one, well at least a painted rock."

Shooting arrows

Pulling the handcart.

It was great to spend the day with Seth, I wasn't feeling too yucky as long as I kept eating granola bars.  It's amazing how you don't feel quite as yucky when you don't have time to think about it. (I'm not saying you don't feel it at all, just not quite as bad).  Hopefully this will be my last day camp!  If so it was a great one!

No comments: