Sunday, September 16, 2012

Park City








The first in June we decided to take the kids up to Park City for a little get away.  The rates are so low since it's after ski season but before the summer season hits.  We had such a great time.  I wasn't feeling too hot on the last day but really all in all we had such a great time just getting away and being together as a family.  One of the things we did was go to the Olympic Park.  We had never been there before and the kids loved every minute of it.
 
All the kids had to have their picture taken with the cut out skier.  Fun thing is that someday, probably sooner than later my boys are going to look like this going down the mountain.  Sad thing is I will probably never see it since skiing scares the bajiebies out of me.
 
 
 
 
The kids loved seeing these but the funner part was watching the skiers doing tricks into the pool.  I would post those videos but I'm just grateful it's accepting these pictures and allowing me to post them, I'm not going to tempt fate by trying to post a video yet.
 
 
 
Another favorite part was going swimming in the motel pool.  We spent half the afternoon out swimming and had a great time
On the way home we stopped at this hill  veterans memorial in Midway.  The kids had fun taking lots of pictures.  By this time I was feeling a little doozy so I really didn't care what they were doing.
 
Steve decided to really send me over the top and took us on the dirt road over to Cascade Springs.  It was nice to get out and walk around for a bit, to keep my breakfast in my tummy.  It really is so beautiful up there.  There was even one part where there were hundreds of little butterflies.  The kids thought that was pretty cool.
 
I don't know why I'm such a sucker for pictures like this but I am, probably because it's a good representation on how much I love these two and what an amazing dad Steve is to our kids.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Adams Family said...

Wahoo, a blog. I hope it keeps letting you post pictures. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Love the pictures.