Sunday, September 16, 2012

I've been trying to come back

I know I haven't posted in quite some time.  But a few things have happened since then.  Biggest thing:  We got pregnant and I've felt like CRAP!  Sorry, I've always hated that word but seem to be using it more and more lately, probably because that's how I feel!

We have done things over the summer but for the most part I haven't felt well.  We found out over Memorial weekend that we were expecting and since then I have had no energy or desire to do much of anything.  I forced myself to get the kids out of the house over the summer by purchasing a pool pass, because by darn if I'm going to spend money on something I am going to take full advantage of it.  It did help to get out of the house.

But we have had so much fun and done so many things that now I want to document all of it but now I am way behind on this whole blog thing.  I tried to start downloading pictures the second week the kids were back in school and guess what something is up with my computer and I haven't been able to upload anything to blogher or email or ksl or anything.  It's so frustrating especially since that is what I want on this blog is all the scrapbooking memories that I will never put into a scrapbook.  So I will try to continue to figure this whole computer thing out, but am tempted to just go buy a new computer and get a new internet service, since I don't care for the one I have right now, we'll see what happens.  But I really have to get on top of all this before this new baby comes in Jan and I will want to post cute pictures of HER.  Well we'll try to do more later I'm trying as I write to download pictures we'll see if it works.  Here's to hoping!

No comments: