Friday, November 9, 2012

First Day of School

The kids were excited for their first day of school.  Damen started at Sego Lily this year and is in 5th grade and in the ALL Program.  He's loving Mrs. Mangun and is glad that he has some of his friends from Eaglecrest.  It's been a great experience for him though there is a TON of homework.  So far he has been able to keep up with it even with everything else we have going on.  Seth is still at Eaglecrest and is in 4th grade.  We were lucky enough to get Miss DeWitt, Damen had her last year.  He's doing so well and loves learning.  Railey even started preschool the same day that the boys started school and though she has had her moments of not wanting to go she loves it once she's there and loves Mrs. Redd.  Kenna and I have fun running back and forth all day long everyday but it gives us our time as well.  Let's just hope the school year keeps going as well as it has so far.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Techno Grandma said...

Hey! I know Sego Lily School. My friend Colleen taught there when I was in College and I use to go with her when I didn't have classes and help her teach. It was fun and good practice.