Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hoopes Reunions

Oh we were so reunioned out by the end of August!  I though my mind was going to explode if I even hear the word again!  But back in June we had on of the first with Moms family the Hoopes'.  Mom was in charge this year and we had a lot of fun seein everyone and visiting.  Again Steve was gone working, I'm starting to think he doesn't like reunions and avoids them at all cost!  Linda took all the pictures and just got the CD to mom, we had both forgot our cameras so thanks Linda.


Here's Mom and me

Mom planned lots of games for the kids and they had a blast playing all of them

Seth was most excited about the sack races, he hadn't done it before and thought it sounded like tons of fun.  I think his smile shows what he thought of it
 

Tug of war

Grandpa tried to throw Damen into the water....


But he jumped over it instead, look at that straddle
 
 
 
 

Other kids just couldn't avoid the water and sought it out.  There's little Cam dumping water on his own head.  He's such a water boy!

And once again we got some good use out of our rocket launcher
 

The four sisters, Mom, Judy, Sharon, Helen

The cousins who came:  front, Ben, Me, Jen, Megan
Back:  Darci, Cynthia, Michele, Spence, Clark

My cute Railey

This was just too cute to not post, even though none of them are mine.  Look how these three little boys were just drawn to that puddle of water and are loving every minute of it before their parents find out!

I think that's the end of the summer of reunions.  I think though that Steve's family-The Rays- had one that we didn't go to because he was gone and I was sick.  Too bad we could have even more pictures of reunions!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: