Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I did it!

I started walking again on Monday. The only reason I didn't start earlier was because Mom was here with us and I don't think she would have let me or she would have really frowned on it. So I started Monday. It felt so good! Even though I ran through 7 months and walked up until about 2 weeks, my body was craving exercise again. So then yesterday I was down walking and thought what the hey lets just see if I can run. I did and it felt great. I ended up running a whole mile. Then I was excited to go and do it again today. The only problem with running right after having a baby though is your boobs hurt! I mean real bad! So I have this thing down where I prop one on the arm and hold onto the other one with the same hand. It seems to be working and it doesn't hurt near as bad. I wonder though if a good bra would do the same trick. Oh well an arm is free and a bra isn't. There you go sorry if that's too much info but like I said this blog is for me and your welcome to read if you want but no one is making you. I am just being honest.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ha ha! You are so right! You can say whatever you'd like on your blog. I just can't get over it though... you crack me up! There's a game that Jake and Alan like to play. They see who is brave enough to say a word the loudest in a crowd of people. Boob would be a great word!! Good for you for being on top of staying healthy!