Friday, January 29, 2010

Playing in a Winter Wonderland

So on Saturday after Steve had gone to the temple I took the kids sledding. Now I had a friend freak out when I told her that we were going she couldn't believe I was taking a new baby out sledding. Don't worry, I didn't. We went to Ben and Nat's they have a big hill in their back yard. While the kids were out with Ben, I was inside with the babe. I got some of all the kids but realized that I don't have any of just Damen. Why is that because he was being the big brother that he is and helping Railey or Kate the entire time.

Yes the hat Grandma made for Railey is just a little big but will fit perfectly next year.
You can see it but if only you could have heard the giggles associated with this picture.

There goes Seth flying down the hill.

Trying to peek out from under her "Strawberry Shortcake" hat.


And one more of Railey--it was her first time ever playing in the snow, so you know I had to take a lot of pictures of her.



No comments: