Saturday, January 16, 2010

We're Ready!!!

We are ready! Well the house is in order and the laundry done (for now). So ready or not here she comes. Well here I am 9 months pregnant and ready to deliver. Since I don't seem to want to go on my own or maybe it's more I'm not patient enough to go on my own, we go in tomorrow to have a baby. This pregnancy has been so good, no morning sickness really. I was able to run until 7 1/2 months then kept walking until a week or so ago. I have just felt so good this time around. Thank heavens! So here are the befores and I know the afters will be amazing, I'm not just talking about me. J/K. We did finally decide on a name but we will let you all know that tomorrow!!!!!




1 comment:

Techno Grandma said...

I'm excited you are blogging and it's only taken me an hour to figure out how to accept your blog invitation....pretty good, huh? I'm getting faster.

We'll be waiting for news of the new baby today. We have stake conference from 10 to 12 so you know where we are.

I read all your posts and am excited to be included.

Love ya'