Monday, August 30, 2010

My Little Dancer

My good friend brought over this cute flip skirt for Railey the other day and it fit perfectly. She loves it and loves twirling around in it because it is so poofy. But after Railey took it off and knowing what a little chunky girl Kenna is I was sure it would probably fit her too. It did and once I saw how cute she looked in it, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures. Who knows maybe someday she will be a cute dancer and this picture will come in handy. If not I will just print it off and hang in her room for now! (The skirt is made by Little Adventures--if you want one I could probably get you one but I don't know how much, she just gave it to me cause it was a wrong size--but they have lots of colors)




This dress sure tastes good!

my favorite shot!
Another favorite shot! and yes I know she has a bigger chest than many of you, sorry! but ain't she cute!
"Mom I found my bow, now watch"
"You know how I hate bows mom"
Now I'm off to take pictures of Railey in it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brooke Bailey said...

One word...'Yummy'. I just love those chunky little bellies.