Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Ideas

So Wal-Marts catalog came in the mail today. I showed it to Railey and she got so excited to see all the toys. I've been trying to get ideas for Christmas and haven't been too successful in narrowing anything down yet. So I had this brilliant idea. Give her a pen and tell her to put a mark next to anything she would want. Well I soon realized that there was no brilliance in that idea. Maybe if I had given it to the boys but not to a 2 year old. Pretty soon the whole magazine had marks next to every toy. But it did keep her entertained for a good hour or more. In fact she is still in looking at it now and marking away! The boys won't be able to see anything or give us any ideas if I don't take it away soon!



She gets so intent when she is writing or looking.


Notice all the little marks!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cathy Brian said...

She is sooo CUTE!! I love it when all the toy magazines come I sit and look at them for hours. ;) O.K. minutes but I love the distraction it gives the kids so I can accomplish a few things.

Brooke Bailey said...

Haha Love it.