Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby Blanket

I went and helped Nat finish some curtains the other day (she was confussed because I hadn't given her the instructions, only the pattern--silly me). While I was there I convinced her to let me do the baby quilt. I've been wanting to try this cut up 9 patch quilt. It was so fun and so fast to make. I had it cut out and sewn together in about 3-4 hrs. It took a little more time to do all the stippling but it was all so much fun! Thanks Nat!!!! I love the colors she chose they go so well together--maybe you can't see that the blue has some dots that are the same color as the green. Cute cute for their little boy about to be born.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie W said...

ok, i really wish I had your talent and knowledge and sewing machine! WAY CUTE!

Cathy Brian said...

I need you!!!!! I'm almost ready to do curtains. Sigh!! I'l probably just buy them.