Sunday, October 21, 2012

James Family Reunion

We had another great James Reunion in August.  Oh boy was August busy.  We need to make sure that doesn't happen again, there was barely time to go school shopping!  But we headed up Hobble Creek Canyon to a park up there and the kids had a great time.  The little ones played on the playground most of the time while the older ones played in the stream.  I pretty much only had to keep my eyes on the girls since the boys were to busy with cousins.  Steve came and dropped us off but then had to head back to soccer practice and work the next day so it was basically the kids an me again.  Oh well, he was back in time for dinner and to take us home!

 


I didn't know there was going to be water to play in so I didn't even think to bring swimsuits.  Oh well the boys got by and the girls are still small enough that they can run around in their underwear.
 
 
 
 

I love this picture.  I believe it's Damen, Zac, and Seth

More playground pictures.  Railey was so proud of herself for climbing to the top!

Although I complained a lot about going camping for one night (because I think it's easier to go camping for 5 nights than just for 1- it takes the same amount of packing and prep time) we did have a lot of fun and it was good to see everyone again.  Thanks Ben and MaryAnn for planning all of it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: