Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lehi Parade

The kids got to be in the Lehi Roundup Parade.  I was kind of excited for them to do this since I had done it several times growing up.  We have never been around until this year.  So when we found out we would be in town they were pretty excited to get to walk in the parade.  I don't remember what the theme was but our float was kung fu panda going west. Our ward actually won an award for it too.  It was really well done.
 
 

After dropping the boys off we went to sit by the armory (our spot for many, many years).  The kids got pretty hot sitting in the burning sun and before long we found Kenna dumping her water bottle right on top of her head, or at least over her head and landing on the sidewalk.  But then all the kids did that and coolled themselves down

I got one picture before my camera went dead.  Here's Seth and Damen't right behind but like I said the camera was dead before I could get him.  Dang thing.  But they had a great time and said they would want to be in it again.  So I guess that says something.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Techno Grandma said...

How come I don't know about these things in advance? especially when I'm up there?