Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Entertainment

Well first thing this morning we went running. The kids have gone the past couple of days with me. They have just been running a mile but today they ran 1.25 miles! I was so proud of them. In fact Seth beat me (I did stop to stretch) on the first mile. After that we were off to the Library and then the store. While at the store we came up with a few fun things for the summer. The first thing that all would and could enjoy was sidewalk chalk.


Damen loves flags so it wasn't hard to believe that he was making the US flag. However when Railey saw the flag set up in our yard on Monday she came running in the house yelling "Mom, Oh Canada, Oh Canada" We've got to get Damen to stop singing the Canadian national anthem 'cause Railey thinks we live in Canada!


Seth and his beautiful butterfly


Damen tracing his hand print


Railey tracing her hand next to one already traced.

So far it's been a good purchase. Hopefully I'll think the same thing when I'm trying to clean it out of clothes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: