Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Fun

On Sunday we went down to the cemetery and visited with all the family. It was great to see so many people. We had more this year than we have had in a long, long, long time. I took my camera but no memory card so I wasn't able to snap any pictures of the kids gathering walnuts up and throwing them or lining them up under car wheels or across the road for them to make the loud pop when driven over. (something we looked forward to every year as kids--still do)

Then on Monday we got together with all of our family and then Steve and Marilyn, Melinda and Mel, Dennis and Diana, Becky and Jeff and Grandma. We had a great time but only remembered to pull my camera out at the beginning and the end. So here's a quick recap of the fun we had

The Root Beer was made


The Bocci was played


The tent was slept in


And hats were dressed up in.
(that's as far as my rhyming abilities will take me)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: