Friday, August 13, 2010

Feeeesh (as Bill puts it)

The last two days, the fish haven't been biting as much. One day they went in the middle of the day yesterday they went late at night didn't get back till midnight our time. So they decided to go a little earlier, actually in the morning, this time around. Looks like it proved to be a good plan. He keeps telling me of eating "fish bellies" and how even as I write they are smoking some salmon and I will love it because it's not as salty (I'm not a huge smoked salmon fan). I just love how happy he looks in the pictures. I have always loved his smile, especially when it's as big as it is in this picture. Dang I miss him! Can't wait for you to come home!!!!!!

2 comments:

More Joy in "The Service" said...

That is so cool that he is in Alaska right now! When does he get home and where is he in Alaska?
Good luck while he's gone!;)

real-life said...

He was right outside of Anchorage, in a place called Palmer, which is next to Wasilla. He got back on Sunday morning.