Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh what do you do in the summer time?

This is what we have been doing ALL summer! We got a "free pass" as the kids put it (you don't have to pay, or so they think) to the outdoor pool and have spent 2-4 days a week down there swimming. We definitely got our moneys worth this year. The kids love the diving boards, the slide, the basketball hoop (new this year) as well as playing with diving toys and teasing Railey. They have all learned something new this year as well which has been fun to see their excitement in the learning game. I love seeing joy in my kids eyes!

Seth loves to do cannon balls. I guess the slap of water hitting your backside is pleasurable??
Seth learned to do back flips. This is him going to do it then last second just jumping in.

Railey being my little fish

Seth getting ready to go off the high dive. He loves it!


Damen learned how to float this year and loves experimenting with holding his breath vs. letting it out.


Railey learned to go under water by "myseowp"


I told you there was joy at the pool

Railey coming out of the water. I kept trying to get the perfect picture of what her face looks like on most times out of the water. You know that pure happiness, I did it look all while laughing and giggling. Well it wasn't happening the day I took the camera, so this was the best I got!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: