Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Meaning

See this beautiful picture that we have hanging on our wall. It is one of my favorite prints ever. It has so much meaning. Well today it took on a whole new meaning:

I was cleaning Railey's ears out and needed her to turn her head towards the light. Well I saw the picture on the wall and told her to look at what Jesus was doing, because this would turn her head the way I needed it. So when asked she goes "Wee, wee, wee, home." Can't you see that Jesus is doing "this little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home." I had never seen it before but think I will have a hard time noticing anything else now.

2 comments:

Techno Grandma said...

Maybe she is right. I seem to cry wee, wee, wee, all the way home
to heaven. And didn't Peter begin this experience by crying wee, wee, wee, too? Thanks for a new insight, Railey.

Brooke Bailey said...

Hahaha, love it!