Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Twinkle, twinkle

Railey was brought to me during RS with a poopy bum. While I was changing her she started singing "Twinkle twinkle little star how I, don't rip it, wonder what you are. Up above....." I thought that was a new version I hadn't heard yet so when I took her back I just had to ask the nursery leader about it. Well it turns out that they have little stars on Popsicle sticks that the kids hold and about the same time, every week, in the song they have to tell the kids not to pull the star off. So don't rip it has just become part of the song. She did get a chuckle out of it though and might say it at different times in the song, just to mix it up a little or confuse the kids more.

1 comment:

Brooke Bailey said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Yep, I finally started up again. Hopefully I can keep it going. Let's just say... you're the one who inspired me to start again Erika. I've loved looking at your blog. Just simple, yet fun everyday occurrences that are going to be great for the kids to look back on. Thanks again for inspiring me.