Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dance Festival 2010

Well the dance festival was today. The kids did great and had fun. Why is it though that I always get there 30 minutes early, after having set my chair up 2 hrs early. Then sit there trying to contain Railey (she finally just got up walked across the dance area over to the playground and played till it was time to start). Kenna got hungry and tired and then we had to listen to 20 minutes plus of Hope of America awards. By the time we got to dancing I was ready to be gone and so was Railey, good thing for treats. But all this for my kids to be the last ones to perform! Oh well they did great and I wouldn't have missed it for anything. I love 'em!


Damen is in the first movie but he's on the far side of the pavement, but I had a sleeping baby in arms so I couldn't get up, he does come towards the middle to end and is dancing right in front of me.
Seth is in the second and I am watching him behind two heads, still a sleeping baby. I had to cut his a little short because Railey ran out in the middle, thus no more sleeping baby! And no Seth was not being bad in the above picture just as I took it she was moving him over a little.

No comments: