Friday, May 28, 2010

School's Out For Summer!

Well school is done. It has been a great year for the boys. They had great teachers and progressed so much. Damen is patient with his teachers and helps the other students since he knows most of what is already being taught. He's such a smart guy! Seth grew so much this year and is reading great. In fact I am amazed at how well he's doing. When we read scriptures as a family he hardly ever misses words anymore. That has not always been the case just last year we were telling him what to say and he would repeat it, now he does it on his own!

The neighbors throw a big part the day school gets out. I have never been down, just always sent the kids, but this year they couldn't carry the tray of cookies on their bikes so as soon as the girls were asleep I ran them over. Wow this is a big deal! Most of the parents are there, they have half the street blocked off so the parents can sit in the road and watch and visit and then they have 4-5 huge blow ups (a guy in the ward runs classic skating). This year they had water on one but to be honest it was kind of cold and I wouldn't want to be going down it but it didn't seem to bother the kids at all.

I got there and where did I find Damen, eating food.


Seth on the other hand couldn't be bothered with food and was just playing out back in this huge castle thingy



Here's two of the blow ups in the front yard and like I said two more in the back just as big if not bigger, those had no water.

What a fun thing for the kids. I think next year I will try to have naps done earlier so I can go and visit with everyone and watch all my kids have fun on the toys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: