Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Seth

Seth was the narrator in his class play the other day. The play was "Taky the Penguin." He can definitely ham it up as good as the next guy. It was fun to see. Sometimes around groups of people he can be quite shy but not on that day. He would say his different lines with such funny expressions and was just so cute to watch.



I have bugged and bugged Steve to let us have a sand box in the back yard, but he doesn't want to ruin the look of his yard with kid stuff. So no swing set, no tramp (that one is me) and no sand box, he thinks they have outgrown it and really wouldn't use it much. I beg to differ. For example today I found Seth with his dump trucks and tractors out in the road scraping up rocks. Wouldn't a sand box be so much safer?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Techno Grandma said...

I'd like to have seen that performance, Seth.