Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lotion?

Railey loves lotion, makeup, soap, hand sanitizer, lip gloss, chap stick, body spray, anything that makes her smell or look more beautiful (I guess). She always wants to rub something on her skin. I am always finding her in my makeup drawer when I forget to lock the door. Always finding her in the red bathroom getting soap on her hands and rubbing it on her face, because it looks just like hand sanitizer and I guess you rub that on your face too. So it was no surprise when I walked into my room and found her face and hands covered in white. You'll never guess--I might have thought it was lotion that hadn't been rubbed in yet but as soon as I checked her hands and found the tube of DESITIN in her hands I knew it was going to take some real hard scrubbing to get that guck off. Yes bum cream on the face!!! Only my Railey, I never had these issues with the boys.

but of course I had to snap a picture before we started cleaning up

No comments: