Monday, May 24, 2010

What!

I woke up this morning to Steve saying "Oh no", "What? I asked then he told me it was starting to snow. Our poor tomatoes we are still seeing if they are going to make it they don't look to bad, we'll see. But then a couple hours later it was still snowing. I was about to jump in the shower when I looked out and saw this. Now take note--we have no "weeping" trees of any kind. The snow was so heavy and wet that my poor aspens were bent over and literally touching the ground. I didn't want any branches to break so I went out and shook all the trees. I was soaked!!!! Later when I was telling Steve and his brother about it and showing them the pictures they asked why I hadn't gotten a rake or something to shake the trees--hadn't thought of that but definitely will next time!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: